IRS International is a specialist organization dedicated to providing superior service to the international and domestic refrigerated container industries. IRS provides the largest service, repair and spare parts network in both Australia and in New Zealand.
We proudly service the following ports:
***IRS also service country locations in Australia
IRS employs fully qualified and trained technicians to service the equipment of our many valued clients and offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Repairs and service to all makes and models of reefer machinery
- On call response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year
- Comprehensive pre-trip inspections
- Monitoring of loaded containers from both the terminal and depot
- Modification and updating of refrigeration equipment
- 24 hour loaded breakdown service
- Last port inspections and final pre-sail checks
- On-site repair and maintenance services
IRS stocks all major container refrigeration equipment manufacturers including Mitsubishi, Daikin, Thermo King, Carrier and Starcool, and offers a fast and efficient spare parts supply service. Please see our Spare Parts page for more information and contact details.